1. How long have you been a CASA volunteer?
I have been a CASA since May 21, 2015.
2. What brought you to apply to become a CASA volunteer?
I became a CASA because I wanted my life to matter. I read an article in the Herald Times telling about CASA. It made me think CASA would be the right fit for me. I am so honored to be a CASA. It is very rewarding.
3. Besides being a CASA volunteer, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Along with being a CASA advocate I enjoy traveling, time with family and friends, reading, sewing.
4. What do you love the most about being a CASA?
Knowing I am on a team helping a child/children in need. CASAs are a voice in court for children who have been abused and/or neglected.
5. What’s a hidden talent or unusual fact that most people don’t know about you?
An amazing fact about me that most people don’t know is that I went skydiving with my grand daughters in 2005. It was wonderful. I don’t think I will ever be able to top that!