Skip to content
Rebecca Brahaum – March 2019 Featured Volunteer
- How long have you been a CASA?
I have been a CASA since November 2017.
- What brought you to apply to become a CASA?
A really close friend of mine is a foster parent. I’ve seen what a different she and her husband have made in the lives of these kids. I knew fostering wasn’t in the cards for me, but I thought this would be a great opportunity to serve the same vulnerable kids.
- Besides being a CASA volunteer, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Besides being a CASA, I work from home doing voice-over for radio, tv, web, etc. (rebeccalindseythevoice.com). I also enjoy watching my two boys play sports and spending time with family and friends.
- What do you love the most about being a CASA?
Kids are amazing, resilient beings. The best part of being a CASA, is seeing that day to day.
- And now for a little fun, what’s a hidden talent or unusual fact that most people don’t know about you?
Hmm?…no hidden talents here. I don’t know…I’ve never been to a High School reunion? I’ve got a nice 27 year streak going!