1. How long have you been a CASA volunteer?
I have been a CASA for three years now.
2. What brought you to apply to become a CASA volunteer?
I love Bloomingfoods, and one day I was walking there and saw the old office. I was curious, so I did some research, and it sounded like an amazing organization. It aligned with my values and interests.
3. Besides being a CASA volunteer, what do you like to do in your spare time?
In my spare time, I love going on hikes, working out, and spending time with my friends. I also love to cook and bake.
4. What do you love the most about being a CASA?
I love getting to know the children I’m working with and seeing the impact that I can have on their lives.
5. What’s a hidden talent or unusual fact that most people don’t know about you?
I ran track for Indiana University for five years, and now I’m in Graduate School for School Counseling.
Click HERE to learn more about becoming a CASA volunteer.