Skip to content
Hana Cleveland – May 2020 Featured Volunteer
- How long have you been a CASA?
Since November 2018
- What brought you to apply to become a CASA?
I wanted to get involved in the community and I’ve always enjoyed volunteering. I felt like this was an opportunity where I could really make a difference and have a positive impact in someone’s life.
- Besides being a CASA volunteer, what do you like to do in your spare time?
I love gardening and rock climbing and before the spread of COVID-19 I was enjoying learning to Latin dance!
- What do you love the most about being a CASA?
The time spent connecting and getting to know the kids. I love watching them grow, become more empowered, and make positive changes in their lives.
- And now for a little fun, what’s a hidden talent or unusual fact that most people don’t know about you?
I speak Wolof! It is the language of Senegal.